Saturday, January 27, 2007

Interview with Ryan Seacrest before the Album premiere

I wish I would be in US and listen to FM .. her interview but when ...

The actress and singer revealed that she’d recently been on a date with an unnamed suitor, which she said was a unique experience for her.
"I’ve never gotten to (date) before, so it’s kind of exciting," she said. "I’ve always just had a boyfriend, you know? I’m young!"
Duff, 19, said her breakup with Madden, the lead singer of Good Charlotte, late last year, after two and half years together, wasn’t bitter. "There was nothing – no fight, no ‘He did this, I did this,’ " she said. "It was just time for people to move on and do different things."
They still keep in touch, she added. "I had a really great relationship with him, and we still have a great relationship, which is really good and unusual. He’s a good person, and I always will care about him."
Duff joked with Seacrest that she’s going to take advantage now and play the field for a while. "It’s fun. I kind of feel like a guy, like I can do it now." She added, laughing, "But I feel kind of wrong at the same time."
Asked how long she might go before getting into another serious relationship, she wouldn’t say. "What if I meet someone that I really am into, and they’re really into me, and I’m feeling it and I’m going for it?" she said.


Courtesy : hilarynews.com

No comments: