Saturday, May 26, 2007

Is Hilary Duff virgin?

Recently I had written about Hilary Duff being vigin and Recently I found an article which is as follows ...

Hilary Duff is not a virgin
July 29, 2006
Not long ago, Elle magazine ran a story about Hilary Duff, where supposedly she claimed being a virgin. I wasn’t sure what to believe at the time, but I definitely know what to believe now, after in an interview with MuchNews yesterday, the young actress said:
"The thing is that I didn’t say that. I wouldn’t say that. I don’t know how [the writer] got that out of what I said. Definitely not something that I would talk about or that I would want people to focus on. Or that I even think it’s appropriate to talk about. Whose business is that?"
One thing is for sure: Joel Madden is getting a first class piece of you-know-what. Good for him!


Courtesy: Celebrityrumours.com

So what to think about it, its better to discuss or not ?

No comments: