Friday, June 29, 2007

Hilary Duff destroyed Haylie's Underwear...

The title seems a bit awkward to read, and even curious to go through. So what read this article below and you must believe...

HILARY DUFF used to destroy her sister HAYLIE’s underwear.

The Stranger singer has revealed she fought constantly with her older actress sister and would play cruel tricks on her.

Hilary, 19, told Top Of The Pops magazine: "If Haylie had friends over to stay when we were little and they left me out I’d freeze their underwear!
"I’d wet the knickers, put them in the freezer and snap them to ruin them."
But she said 22-year-old Haylie always got her own back.
"Whatever I did, Haylie always got me back. Older siblings know how to be good fighters – when you’re younger you just hit back.
"I’m sure there were a couple of flying hairbrushes."

Hilary added: "When Haylie and I were really young and we played games together – she’d always make me pretend to be a boy because I had short hair. I hated it!"

Courtesy: http://www.thesun.co.uk

No comments: