Saturday, June 23, 2007

Hilary Duff's Blog entry for the Endfest Performance

Hilary Duff writes in her blog about her experiences and her performance at the Endfest's.

Having Fun! [ 6/11/2007 ]
- Posted by : Hilary
Where do I start? I have been having fun, this weekend we were in Sacramento for a radio show with 107.9 KDND. We had a ball. It was out doors, I got to chill out in good weather. I performed 12 songs with my band. There were other artists there like Gym Class Heroes, Katherine McPhee and The Click 5 and Ne-YO. We signed autographs and the fans were crazy hyped!! I have to say that I am having so much fun with my new band. Everyone is so cool and like laid back. We all just gel together. After the show, we went to a nice sushi place and laughed and talked and the hung out a little. I like Sacramento, it is a nice breath of fresh air.

My weekend was good, I am back in LA and I only have rehearsal today for like 5 hours. We are getting ready for the summer tour! It’s new, exciting and different! Fatima, my choreographer has been challenging me and pushing me to places where I have never gone. I am learning and evolving and it feels good.

I gotta go to rehearsals, I’ll talk to you guys soon.


Below are some of the pictures Hilary has uploaded to her blog. (More available in this site )


No comments: