Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Hilary Duff's Blog entry for May 31

Exact Post from Hilary's own blog

What a Week! [ 5/31/2007 ]
- Posted by : Hilary
It’s been a long time. I have been busy and trying to maintain this crazy schedule. Hope you checked out Stranger. It premiered yesterday on Yahoo! and is coming on TRL. Plz, help retire it like With Love. I did a photo shoot for a UK fashion magazine at this beautiful house in the Hollywood Hills; it had a huge artist’s quarters and a beautiful garden. The house had one of the best views of Hollywood that I have ever seen. They say the guy who directed Patriot Games owns it.

Anyhoo, I am off on VACATION WITH MY BIG SIS HAYLIE!!! We are flying to NY because one of the executive producers of Lizzie McGuire named Susan Jansen is getting married, we are going to the wedding and then we will stay a few days and relax and enjoy life. I promise that I will send pics from our trip.

Gotta go, I’ll talk to you soon. Oh yeah, I saw a preview of War Inc., the movie we filmed in Bulgaria, and it was awesome! I really enjoyed it, can’t wait until it comes out in the film festivals.

ttyl

No comments: