Monday, August 20, 2007

Duff Banned From Buying a Porsche

August 20, 2007



If you happen to see Hilary Duff on the road, I suggest you steer clear! Apparently the Duffster is such a bad driver that her manager has banned her from purchasing a Porsche Cayenne Turbo.

She says, "The car I want is a Porsche Cayenne Turbo. But my business manager doesn't want me to buy it - he says that I'm a terrible driver and don't need that kind of car.

"The other day I had a little accident because I was driving while I was on the phone. It was just a tap, nothing serious, so I thought, I'll keep going it's fine, whatever. But my business manager told me, 'You have to be careful, because people will sue you.' So I need to be cautious."

I'll be the first to admit that I'm a pretty bad driver too, isn't that our thing though? Us L.A. people all have road rage, we blame it on 'traffic' but realistically everyone here is always in such a hurry to get places...and of course it doesn't help that we're always on the phone.

Courtesy:hollyscoop.com

No comments: