Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Nicole Richie Confirms she is pregnant

Nicole Richie, the girlfriend to Hilary Duff's ex-boyfriend, confirms to ABC News that she is pregnant with the child of her current boyfriend Joel Madden.
Read the news...They are about 4 months along now in the pregnancy.

"Yes I am. We are. I’m almost four months," says Richie in an interview airing on Good Morning America Thursday and on 20/20 Friday (Aug. 2, 3)…

Richie, 25, also tells Sawyer why she pleaded guilty for an arrest stemming from a December 2006 incident in which she was spotted driving the wrong way on the freeway and admitted to police that she’d smoked pot and taken Vicodin before driving.

"I have a responsibility and it’s something that I did wrong," says Richie, "and if I could personally apologize to every single person that has lost a loved one from drunk driving I would. And unfortunately I can’t, but this is my way of paying my dues and taking responsibility and being an adult."

Richie was sentenced to four days in jail and will have to complete three years of probation and pay a $2,048 fine.

Richie, the 25-year-old adopted daughter of Lionel Richie, has been seeing the 28-year-old Madden for more than six months. She had previously dated Canadian music producer and entrepreneur Brad Salyn and was engaged to DJ AM, aka Adam Goldstein. Madden was dating tween queen turned Maxim covergirl Hilary Duff before breaking it off to start dating Richie.

No comments: