Saturday, July 07, 2007

Hilary Duff is frustrated of the Show Bussiness

Hilary Duff is frustrated of the show bussiness. Herself not taken seriously, and the crazy schedules assigned to her, has made her admit her frustration.

Some of the extracts of "Stella Magazine", where Hilary has just been featured on the cover and in the cover story, and those from withdrawn from Hilarynews.com .

Hilary Duff has revealed she sometimes wonders whether the stress of being famous is worth it.

Hilary told Stella magazine recently that combining her film and pop careers is hard work: “I go get stressed out and I do get sad sometimes about the constant work.”
“When I travel a lot usually I’m just so tired that I just want to go to my hotel room and sleep. After doing that for a couple of months you think, ‘Why do I do this? Where’s the reward?’ ”

She added that it’s especially frustrating when she puts in the effort but casting directors fail to see her potential as a serious actress: “They’ll meet with me. They’ll want to go somewhere and talk, ask questions. Then they’ll call and say, ‘We really love her, she’s great, wow.’ But they have no imagination.”

“I know people look at me and think I’m just so mainstream, ‘She’s just a blonde, young girl.’ But I want to be really artistic.”

Courtesy:Hilarynews.com

No comments: