Saturday, July 07, 2007

Hilary Duff's Interview on E!

Hilary Duff's interview with E! about

  • Plans are for her next single
  • working on War Inc, and
  • Upcoming projects.
The interview is as below.

Your second single off the Dignity album, "Stranger," just came out. Do you have any plans for a third single?
We just shot the video for "Stranger." My choreographer, Fatima Robinson, actually shot it. She does BeyoncĂ© and has worked with all these great people, and she’s like, "I wanna direct now." I love how it turned out. I’m gonna do something on my Website where people can vote for what they’d pick for the next single, because I want to hear it from the people who are actually listening to the album.

You also have a new film coming out with John Cusack. What led you to this more adult role?
I was in the middle of making my record when I read the script, and my agents called me and were like, "You’re going to have to play a pop star, but it’s a pretty good script," and I’m like, "No, I don’t even want to read it." I wasn’t interested in making a movie unless I could do something that was very different from what I have done before. I just wanted people to see me differently. I know I have a big young following, and they probably won’t even see that movie, but [I wanted to] grow and challenge myself and work with great people like John and Joan Cusack, Ben Kingsley and Marisa Tomei. It is such a great cast, and I really got a chance to push the envelope.

I’ve seen the trailer, with the scorpion—
Down the pants? That was so terrifying, but I had the best time! It was such a great creative outlet, and I want to do more of that.

Any upcoming projects lined up?
There are a couple of independent movies I really want to do, but it’s a matter of timing. My record came out, so I am really going to focus and tour, tour, tour—and that’s what is going to make the record huge. I want people to hear all the new music I wrote. We start in Canada, and we’re going to be there for three weeks. Then the tour starts Aug. 6 in the States, and we’ll be here for two months.

Courtesy: I do no

No comments: