Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Hilary Duff wants to get MARRIED


The Beautiful, hot and sexy and the stunning Hollywood Actress cum Pop Singer cum Fashion Designer ( and a lot ...), Hilary Duff announces that she wants to get married.

In one of the Ryan Seacrest's shows in E! News, telecast on 28th of June , in her interview Hilary Duff quotes the following ...

"I want to be married and have children,but ... I want to wait until I'm in my 30's for that"
This is another time when Hilary Duff has revealed her secrets. Once Hilary Duff Encyclopedia had talked about Hilary Duff being virgin, her attitudes towards sex and marriage, and her marriage relations, that she waits for. The Previous stories in this very matter is here
[What does Hilary thinks about sex] and
[IS Hilary Duff Virgin ?]

This time she clearly reveals what she feels about marriage and what she wants in her marital relations. All the wishes are to Hilary and who ever comes to her life as partner and as the children.



About me- Hilary and myself are born at the same day (September 28th) and she is exactly two years younger than me. Till now I have not done any such appreciable tasks that makes so that whenever I reveal my secrets the world makes an issue of that. Poor Me !

No comments: