Thursday, September 06, 2007

Fan Meets Hilary Duff at Allentown, CA

A letter from a fan of Hilary to oh-hilary.com

hi1.jpgI recently got the chance to meet Hilary at her show in Allentown Pa. (August 31st) Me and 3 of my friends were last in line waiting for Hilary to come out.We were talking and all of a sudden Hilary come from behind us and says ”hey guys how are you”,it was so unexpected and I wasn’t too prepared for it and only managed to get out a quick hi!

I was last in line and when it was my turn I walked over to her,she greeted me with a “hi! how are you?”

hi2.jpg All I could notice was how green her eyes were and how beautiful she looked. They took our picture and I told her that she is such a good role model and that I’m so proud of her. She said “aw thank you,you’re so sweet”,and then I walked away.

I wish I could of thought of something more to say to her,but my mind was running wild. I just want her to know that I am so happy for all of the accomplishments she has made, and that I think that she is such a good person and to keep doing what she’s doing and never let what people say get her down, she’s inspired a lot a lot of people, and I’ll never forget the experience I had with her.

Courtesy: oh-hilary.com

No comments: