Thursday, September 06, 2007

Hilary Duff Kentucky Concert Review at oh-hilary.com

Louisville, Kentucky: August 25th 2007!

sign.jpgThe Night Before:

I was taking out my contacts and one of them had ripped. And I thought I had brought 2 sets just in case but 1 set got left at home. So I was so upset that I was going to have to wear glasses in my pictures.

Earlier The Next Day:

We went to get my hair done which took forever but I loved it! While I was getting my hair done we met up with Kayla and her family! Then we went to go get my eyes checked because my prescription was a year old. The doctor didn?t think they would have them in but to my surprise they did! So that was a prayer answered! After that we ate at the California Pizza Kitchen then went back to the hotel to get ready!

Read more at the site itself...
Courtesy: oh-hilary.com

No comments: